Entrance into Medical School has becoming increasingly competitive over the years, and to aid students into preparing for those challenging interviews, we have been holding several sessions of our Medical School Interview Course.
This course is perfect for helping you understand the ins and outs of the interviewing processes for Medical Schools in the UK, meaning you will feel more prepared and confident when it comes to the big day!
This course will be a full day session comprising of:
– Interview techniques
– Ethical pillars
– MMI Scenarios
– Group Interview techniques
– General Knowledge surrounding Medicine
This course will be run by Athavan Jeyanantham,who is currently a Graduate Entry Medical Student
- Graduate Entry Medical Student in the 2nd year of a 4-year course at Southampton University
- Ranked 1st in the year in the 1st year of medical school
- Physics Graduate from Imperial College London with Upper 2nd Class Honours
- Author of Non-verbal Reasoning textbook for secondary school entrance exams available from Amazon
- 3 years of teaching experience including on the online platform MyTutor, on which I have a 5* rating
- 2 years’ experience at Deloitte LLP as a Technology Consultant
Given his extensive qualifications and experience, he is the ideal mentor to guide you into preparing for you application.
All students who sign up to this course will receive a free booklet written by him with an in-depth insight into preparing for the rigorous interview processes involved enabling you to enter your Medical School interview with confidence.
Places to this course are limited so if you would like to join or know someone that is interested, please send an email to email@example.com