This site is owned by Tutor Zone Limited (www.tutorzone.co.uk), an English company with registered number 09597770 and registered office at 18 Queens Road, Morden, London, SM4 5DF.
The use of Study Space by Tutor Zone is subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Provision of the Study Space by Tutor Zone
Tutor Zone Limited reserves the right to modify or discontinue the provision of the Study Space e-learning environment and its associate websites; including the removal of any content or data that is provided by either Tutor Zone or you (the user). This action will be taken at any time, without prior notice or any liability towards you (the user).
Tutor Zone Limited will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information or improper delivery or use of information.
Your Responsibilities and Obligations
Terms of Access and Use
Access to and use of the Study Space e-learning environment is provided by the Tutor Zone, subject to you (the user) adhering to the following conditions:
- You (the user) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions; effective immediately on your first visit to or use of the Study Space e-learning environment. If you do not agree to be bound by any of the terms and conditions, access and use of the Study Space e-learning environment will be restricted/withdrawn.
- You (the user) agree that Tutor Zone Limited may change these terms and conditions at any time and that you should check them regularly.
- You (the user) agree to use the Study Space e-learning environment for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use of, the Study Space e-Learning Environment by anyone else. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Study Space e-learning environment.
- You (the user) may be required to register for a user account on the Study Space e-learning environment; in this case, you agree to provide truthful information when requested. By registering for a user account, you explicitly agree to these terms and conditions.
All copyright, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) and all content located within the Study Space e-learning environment will remain the property of Tutor Zone Limited or the relevant partner organisation where applicable. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Tutor Zone Limited or other user content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Your Tutor Zone e-Learning Account
In order to use the Tutor Zone e-learning environment you will be required to register a customer account via the website. By registering either a customer or user account, you agree to provide truthful information when requested. By registering for a user account, you explicitly agree to the terms and conditions outlined both on the website and/or Tutor Zone e-learning environment.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access on a regular basis so that any communication regarding your customer or e-learning account can be sent to you. As part of the registration process, the Tutor Zone may require users to re-validate their email address in order to access their account or e-learning environment.
Tutor Zone reserves the right to close any account that is seen to be using proxy IP Addresses (Internet Protocol Addresses) in order to hide multiple accounts.
Registration and Password
Tutor Zone advises you to never reveal your registration and password information to any third party; it is your sole responsibility to maintain the security of your registration and password information. You will be held responsible for any authorised or unauthorised usage of your account and/or user details. You are required to notify the Tutor Zone of any unauthorised use of your account and/or details immediately. Any breach of this agreement may result in your account being closed at any time and without prior notice.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Tutor Zone Limited will not be held responsible or liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- a) Loss of data
- b) Loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- c) Loss of business
- d) Loss of opportunity
- e) Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- f) Losses suffered by third-parties
- g) Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the e-learning environment or associated websites; regardless of the form of action.
Study Space by Tutor Zone is a solely a resource designed to aid students revising for exams. Tutor Zone Limited will not be held responsible for exam results attained following the use of this e-learning environment.
Tutor Zone does not warrant any functions available on the Study Space e-learning environment will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or the Study Space e-learning environment or the server that makes it available are free of bugs. You (the user) acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.